Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Bought a 2009 Acura TL AWD, after 2 years the windshield wipers went crazy when you turn on the car.I freakin' hate this car with all my soul, I have had junkers that never had the wipers go bad.

What crapola!! Dealer said about $400 to fix them!! I usually buy Infiniti, but this horrible Acura flotsam could never compare to an Infiniti. Infiniti in my experience institutes technology with some intelligent foresight, Acura technology is there, but it is applied so slovenly, the lazy lousy engineers at Acura should be ashamed.

I WILL NEVER BUY A PIECE OF ACURA GARBAGE AGAIN!!

No upper level luxury car should have the wipers go bad.I want to make my salesman eat my car and puke it up!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Acura?

Comments

Hyundai - 2012 Elantra dead engine / misleading warranty Hyundai "...A 2012 vehicle under 100,000 miles needing an entire engine replacement is ridiculous and unacceptable!..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre BharatBenz "my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s consuming too much..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more