Vaughan, Ontario
Interest Rate

I leased a car at Maple Acura in Ontario. They make up a lot of BS and lie to you.

They told me I had to pay an admin fee of $400+tax. I asked them what that was about, and he make things up saying its for the security etching on the car, and other times giving other reasons that he just makes up. Other dealerships don't charge this fee. The sales person I dealt with is named Edmond Lau.

I asked him whether he can waive this fee, he says if he does, then he would have to charge me a higher price for the monthly fee. Oh so, that means the admin fee is not mandatory and that you just added it because you want to. This was my first car and I guess didn't know much about the whole policy. They also told me to pay a large deposit and even went ahead to do things without first letting me know such as doing the licensing and stuff.

I told them I asked other dealers and none of them charge this, and they said its too late and I already paid deposit. Their attitude was super rude by this point, I also spoke with other managers in their shop named Alan who is a manager and another guy Louis who is business manager. They are all stuck up with an attitude with no customer service at all because by that point they knew you already paid the deposit. This place has very dishonest staff and they kept rushing me when I was thinking over the whole lease.

Anyways, this was a big regret of leasing the car from there. I warn you all to go to another location.

They made me believe I was getting a good deal when I was actually paying more with that unnecessary fee that they can't even explain legitimately what it's for. This place is evil.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acura Car.

Acura Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments