Cape Coral, Florida

If there is anyone out there pissed off @ Scanlon Acura's service department Manager Jim Weems here's his personal CELL PHONE # 239-910-7691. Jim Weems Runs & Hides from pissed off customers & refuses to talk to them either in person or when they call, BUT he Always awnsers his personal cell phone no matter what.

He goes to lunch from 12-1 pm monday through friday & refuses to work weekends. As a boss this man is a REAL LIVING BREATHING PIECE OF *** There is not 1 single employee that likes him.....NOT 1 JAY....Or folks you can email Jay Scanlon @ jayscanlon@scanlonauto.com & file your complaits about Jim Weems this way. One can only hope Mr. Scanlon would come into Acura once in a while to talk to his employees 1 on 1 & ask them what they really think about J.W.

In these tuff times Jay you can't afford to have Service Employees (your bread & butter) pissed off & hating to come to work everyday because of this man (jim weems)!! Jay if you want to save $$$ FIRE JIM WEEMS & save all that $$$ you pay him & hire Aaron as the service manager. Everybody, employees & customers love Aaron.

Think about it Jay, you could save a ton of cash. An in this economy you need all the EXTRA CASH you can get to stay afloat.

Comments

Most of the statements I read about him are correct. If a customer was upset about anything, Weems would waddle his fat *** away and hide in the corner.

He is a big tough guy when you do not have access to him in any way, and he always made sure there was no access to him. He doesn't have any balls, must've been left in his wife's purse. Putting my feelings in perspective, if he were on fire in the desert and I came across him, I wouldn't *** on him. I did contact John and Jay Scanlon, and guess what, they hide as well.

Birds of a feather flock together. Prior to working at Scanlon Lincoln-Mercury we had bought a Lexus.

If we get another Lexus, HELLO GERMAIN LEXUS in Naples. I don't have any respect for the slimy Scanlons for allowing the actions of their service director to continue on.

Anyone that knows Mr. Weems know what a worm he is and was.

No one can possibly count the number of employees or customers he has turned away at Acura.The years of his tirades has finally come to any end. Thank God and praise the lord

The comments are not of hate but pure truth. I am sure the one that accomadates Mr.

Weems was written by him.

The blame for his behavior is on Scanlon Acura and Mr. Weems himself.

Such broad, condescending strokes of vitriolic hate coming from your post. Just as other commenters spew hateful remarks with little factual basis and relying on their own personal vendetta of some sort against others who do well for themselves.

One may wonder what background you come from and who may choose to associate themselves against duh hateful person as yourself?

But I guess no one's perfect, except for you of course since you feel so compelled to talk bad about people you hardly know. Ah, the power of the Internet...

Thank god, the worm has retired now maybe the employees there can start telling the truth about his abuse

The old man retired has of 9/30/2011.So all you ex-employee & customers can come back to Acura!!!!!!

Is that low life worm still working at Acura? Hope your dealership goes down the tubes

southern white trash. will screw any customer he can. Buy in naples

stay away from that worm Jim Weems

Once again, Mr Scanlon allows the abuse from Jim weenie. When will he get his head out of the sand.

this man should retire and retire soon.

8 people have quit in the last three months. what a joke this service department is.

I have worked for this man 3 different times. He can be an *** but he can also be your best friend; you just need to know how to handle him.

Have all your ducks in a row, already know the answers to his questions (he never asks one he doesn't already know the answer to), do things the way they are supposed to be done...he gives you every opportunity to train the way he wants things done, "we all sing the same hymm 239". It only takes one time not to have an estimate sheet signed by the customer, addresses and phone number updated, estimate sheets filled out correctly (Florida Law mandates). If you do the things he tells you to do, you will be a better advisor and make a lot of money. Believe me people, there are dealerships out there that fly by the seat of their pants and are complete cluster *** Now ask yourself, where would you rather work>>>where you know what is exepected of you or your manager throwing you under the bus and making you look like the *** all day long???

I am in no way saying he is a saint, but he is a good person when you need him; he was with me when my Mom died and I realy appreciate all he did for me. You just need to know how to "work" with him, don't let him intimidate you and stick up for yourself. He appreciates people that have a backbone and will crucify the weak.

All you people that are *** about him, I say "grow some balls" and deal with it. There are a lot worse out there.

If anyone as a complaint about me (jim weems) I challenge you to call me. My personel cell # is 910-7691

We feel everyone's pain who had to work for that ****hole Jim Weems! One day that Ga. Fatman will get his!

OMG...... We are so happy Weems did not come to Galloway when scanlon sold out.

That guy was the biggest *** to work for!!! We feel so sorry for the guys @ Scanlon!!

JIM WEEMS IS A F*U*C*KING *** YOU KNOW WHAT REMINDS ME OF JIM WEEMS, EVERYTIME I TAKE A SH*IT. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WIPE YOUR A,SS TOSS THE PAPER IN & RIGHT B4 YOU FLUSH YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE TOILET.

YA KNOW ALL THAT SH*IT YOU SEE, WELL YEAH THAT IS WHAT REMINDS ME OF JIM WEEMS. I CAN'T WAIT TO QUIT THIS PLACE....WEEMS YOU SUCK!!!!

Jay it's So Sad that you continue to employee Jim Weems as your so called service manager. It is 100% because of him my family & I take our business to GERMAIN ACURA.

He has to be the worst person my wife & I have ever met!! You really should consider talking to your employee's. Because from reading the above stories, he's not much better with them as he is with CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

We will consider returning to scanlon but ONLY when Jim Weems is gone!!!!! Hope you listening Jay!

Has anyone forwarded this link to his e-mail. Does he even know about the site and all the ragging you ppl are giving him.

From what i read this dude needs to read what his staff thinks about it.

Better yet, print off these sheets and stem them on his desk when he's away.

Awesome work!

We Hate working for you Jim! Your the biggest A*S*S*H*O*L*E ever.

Knowone likes you....KNOWONE, JUST QUIT!!! Better yet Jay please fire this *** He's lazy, rude, hides from your customers, treats his employees awefully, brings the moral of the whole place down!!! Ask your General Sales Manager, sales people, service guys they ALL HATE HIM.

how can you call yourself a service director if you won't even talk to upset customers. You have your secratary Carol call you & tell you to hide.....WHAT A WUSSY

Jim Weems, you're a *** Do yourself a favor and take the belt off your waist and put it around your neck. Well what goes around comes around....Mr.

Weems WILL rot in *** someday as the workers below him will be placed in a "higher" position.

BTW...who is Jim Weenie?? More importantly what is the address of this place?

Mr. Scanlon will you please come talk to us??

We HATE Jim Weems. HE NEEDS TO GO OR WE WILL ALL QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!