3.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 20, 2016

I bought new 2016 Acura MDX.

That has a lots of rusty parts up and down of the car.

I picked it at night at show room.

That was my mistake. I could not see that rusty spot at that night.

I want new MDX.

I paid a lot of money. I think I have a right to urge new one.

I don't want to take it.This is not what I expect from one of best car brand company.

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

Dear Mr.

Greetings ~~

Hello, I just bought a 2016 new MDX almost 9days ago at Norris show room, Ellicott city, MD, 21043

There was small deep rust spot on backside of MDX.

I was disappointed with it. However, I was patient.

They fixed it. Actually, that fixed spot is not that much perfect. I did not take picture yet.

You can see some different tint spot very next to ex-rusted spot. I don't like it.

Moreover, there is more serious issue on safety, I think.

I attached two pictures taken today.

There are huge rust-covered parts which is behind both front brake disc.

I bought new MDX, so I want best condition car, not this rusty-friendly fake new one.

Best Regards,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of acura car from Acura and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Acura to "i want new mdx".

The most disappointing in user's experience was low quality of car lots of rusty parts. Author liked the most kind staff members. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acura for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acura?

Comments

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1180147

Acura do not take action on this issue so far.