Pompano Beach, Florida

On 10/17/14 took my 2003 Acura in for a recall on an air bag part, when finished 2 hrs later, they gave me a list of problems that my car had, or so they say. First by battery was no good and should be replace, with that they gave me a small print out showing the battery been NG, I told them that the battery was new just purchased 2 months ago. I went back to the place where I purchased the battery and they ran a test twice showing the battery being good with the same kind of print out.

Phil Smith Acura also left my steering wheel center full of oily grease.

On the list of other thing that they claimed my car required were change spark plugs their cost $299.95, I called the part store and asked for spark plug prices, Platinum plugs $3.95 ea.times 6 =$23.70 and for the original Acura plugs $13.95 ea. = $83.70 so you can see they are charging you over $200.00 to replace 6 plugs. a rip off, big time?

Also valve covers were leaking and that job was going to run me $670.00, The valve cover gaskets are not that expensive and I have change a few in my days, and this price is totally outrageous, and that is stealing my friends! they are thieves!

Among other repairs they also claimed.

Tried calling the dealership twice to talk to the Manager in regard to what I see as an issue, and no one has called back as of yet.

Great cars, but the dealers will rip you off knowingly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acura Car.

Acura Cons: Worse ever.