6701 Oakport St, Oakland, CA 94621, USA
3.5
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased a 2018 Acura ILX about 2 months ago. Within the first month my gas gauge was not working properly.

I called the dealer and apparently there is a problem with the gauge and the fuel tank needs to be replaced. NONE of this was disclosed at time of purchase. I was informed by the dealer and customer relations that the car was safe to drive. WRONG.

at 7pm on Dec. 31, 2018 my car died on the CA freeway. I was alone in an unfamiliar neighborhood; I tried to contact acura roadside assistance and no one answered. In the meantime I called my parents in Florida and they had to pay and add me to their AAA and they came to tow me.

I finally got in touch with roadside assistance and they told me since AAA was coming then they don't have to call them. I was towed to the dealer and of course there is no way to leave the broken down car at the dealer bc everything is locked up.

I am not happy with the Acura service I have received so far and since today is a holiday there is no way to get in touch with anyone. I can't believe Acura allows this to happen putting their owners in danger and stranded.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2008 Acura Ilx Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Impossible To Get Help